Friday, 15 March 2013

Free People in Paris

frances davison

Photos by Anastasia Nielsen

frances davison

Shirt courtesy Free People
 Skirt & Hat - Vintage
 Boots - Jones Bootmaker

I wore this when the sun finally emerged towards the end of Paris Fashion Week. 
If I can't get myself to Coachella, the streets of Paris feel like the next best place to wear this dreamy Free People shirt... I've spent years lusting over their lookbooks (haven't we all?) and I'm so happy to finally get my hands on a couple of their pieces.

P.S. I want to say a huge, surprised thank you to all and any of you who read/liked my ramblings on Street Style (fashion's 'enfant terrible') here for Fourth & Main.

10 comments:

Simple Sophie said...

ah love your shirt, and it's my dream to go to coachella! one day eh... ox

Paige said...

This outfit is absolutely gorgeous! Very boho i love it! x

http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

Kayakroar A said...

Your entire outfit makes Spring (especially in Paris) something to look forward to xxx

itsatrendyworld.blogspot.co.uk

DNA (designers+artists) said...

Great boho romantic look. :)

http://www.designers-artists.com

Allegra said...

soooooo stinkin cute. not fair. :)

Caroline M said...

Ah I was eyeing up that shirt for ages! Kinda wish I'd gone for it now :) I love Free People stuff. Free shipping to the UK too, brilliant x

www.cocktailsandcaroline.com

23 Of Fashion said...

love this laid back,causal look! suits you soo well. great layering!
A
www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

Wendy Ayche said...

That outfit is so cute!!
Much love,
Wengie
http://www.wengie.com

Jaimi said...

Your stunning, love your hat x

voucher uk said...

haha. I like your hat.
In general, i like your style